Saturday, January 21, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
By now we have all heard of Pinterest. Pinterest and I are BFF. I have so many DIY projects, craft & organizational ideas saved that I hope to one day get around to. I’m making it a goal to pick one of these projects per month to complete. They don’t have to be huge time consuming projects, just something to make our life a little less chaotic. Here’s one project to help organize all of our pet products. Having these four munchkins around our house means having our fair share of pet supplies.
Friday, January 6, 2012
- My "retirement party" at the Arkansas Baptist State Convention. I worked there for five years and they gave me a great send off when I left in February to go full time into photography. Check me out over at Cara Beth Photography.
- a fun couples trip to Vegas! This was a first trip to Vegas and enjoyed the change of scenery from the natural state to the bright lights and big city. :)
- We welcomed our niece Makaylan Joy Walker into the world last April and what a JOY she is.
- B and I took a little road trip to New Orleans for a birthday/anniversary trip. This was B's first time in the French Quarter and he loved it! We can't wait to go back to one of my favorite cities!
- The Buies welcomed another into our crazy little zoo:: Charlie, our crazy little fireball of a kitty.
- We found out that BOTH of my sister in laws are expecting AT THE SAME TIME! yay! Nicole and Craig are due in April (with a boy) and Chris and Amanda are due in July (don't know the sex yet). Yay for more babies! Being an aunt is seriously one of the greatest joys in my life.
- I traveled to Nicaragua for a wonderful mission trip this past December. What a great way to end a great year!